Who can become a member of POLOT?
POLOT is open to all employers with their registered office/place of residence in the Republic of Poland who are providers of:
- professional translation services,
- services related to the translation industry or
- services for translation companies.
POLOT membership types
The full members are the founding members.
Entities who operate mainly in the translation industry are eligible for regular membership. Regular members may:
- participate in the activities of the association
- report conclusions and opinions regarding the functioning of the association to statutory bodies
- benefit from the support of the association in all matters relating to their statutory objectives and tasks
- obtain information on all the statutory activities of the association.
Educational institutions and providers of services for the translation industry are eligible for supporting membership.